Tuesday 5 March 2013

Found My Wordless Wednesday Spot

Hi!

Just a quick post to say that I think I've found my Wordless Wednesday spot not too far from home. Telling you now as if I tell you tomorrow it won't be wordless! I think it will be an interesting place to revisit as the year progresses with plenty of activity and points of interest.

Started a painting of a lamb yesterday which I may use as a card design, will finish it tomorrow.

Went for a lovely walk this morning with my friend Andrea. To feel some warmth from sunshine was so lovely and uplifting. I stopped the car briefly this morning and let the dogs have a brief run in a field on the way back from school. I was surrounded by the sound and sight of Sky Larks, proof that Spring will soon be upon us....

Here is the start of the little lamb painting.





See you for Wordless Wednesday tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment